The history, and origins of the Church windows illustrate the personal and communal values of past congregations.
Three stained glass windows seldom seen by many members of the congregation are situated in the Chancel.
The window in the north wall of the Chancel beside the organ was donated by the late Thomas Howie, and the theme of the window is Inspiration. Depicted at the top of the window is a bird and at the centre is an angel holding a bible with the text at the foot “The Spirit gave them utterance” (from Acts chapter 2 verse 4). The inscription at the foot of the window is “To the Glory of God and the blessings received”.
This, and the two windows in the south wall of the Chancel are fine examples of the period, and together with the small window above the front door of the church depicting St Nicholas which was donated by the late Sir Alexander and Lady MacDougall, were dedicated on the 8th November 1936 by the late Rev. G. MacLeod Dunn.